Sanctuaries for illegal immigrants were created in the seventies by priests who sheltered South American aliens running away from civil wars or dictatorships.
Churches were turned into “sanctuaries” and their occupants protected from the police, immigration enforcement and American laws.Later whole cities became sanctuaries and started to break the state and federal laws they are supposed to enforce.
San Francisco has been one of them since 1989 and its extreme liberal drunk play-boy turned mayor has just been forced to put an end to the madness after the city fell under the media radars for its crazyness.
Prior to a triple murder that has exposed the ill placed pride the city establishment has put into providing haven to illegal immigrants, things were going smoothly for the wackos of the bay:
- City employees are requested not to ask about any immigration status and demanded not to volunteer resources or assistance to federal enforcement agencies
- $83,000 were spent early this year to inform illegals that the city was open to them.
- Illegal immigrants convicted of small crimes were not turned to the authorities but sent to remote facilities in San Bernardino for some re-eductation.
- Illegal immigrants were also flown back to their country of origin at taxpayer’s expense.
Not long ago, in the city of the bums, a whole family was coming back from a picnic when their car ended up in the way of a well known gang member from El Salvador. The father and two sons were shot on the spot.
The gang banger was arrested and is awaiting sentence. In the meantime, his criminal history has surfaced (felony weapon charges, gang activities, multiple arrests but no convictions) and also the fact that the crimes should have never been committed because the city should have turned him to the federal authorities the first time he was arrested.
San Bernardino county officials also complained when they discovered that San Franfreako recently sent juvenile Honduran crack dealers to group homes in their city of Yucaipa and that half a dozen of them just walked out, back to the streets where crime has been steadily increasing.
Ideology over public safety to the rising displeasure of the city: 79% of the polls show that residents want laws to be enforced.
Mayor Newsom made a recent about face against these policies after they had been exposed. But that might be because he has a gubernatorial agenda and does not need to support the crazy liberal agenda of the city elites anymore. Furthermore, the city is about $350 millions in the hole and taxpayers are starting to scrutinize the millions that are spent in the crazy Sanctuary agenda such as the $3 million future city ID card program for illegals without US identifications. They should also take advantage of the many city benefits, shouldn’t they?
When is the federal government going to raid these places and jail these city, county and state workers that are breaking the laws based on ideology instead of living by them and enforcing them. Isn’t it why taxpayers elect them and/or pay them? What about no religion NOR ideology in public places – the Law, just the Law!
Nota for the English learners:
This short essay is ONLY about the following:
- Laws of the country versus Illegal immigration
- Government role to enforce the laws and not make them out – at every level
- When good intention turn really bad
- The path to hell is paved with the best intentions
- Criminals not given to the Feds – but “deported” in somebody else’s backyard
- Taxpayer’s money to protect criminals
- Ideology vs public safety
- San Francisco and the effect of its water to the brain
Leave a Reply