In 1992 the new liberal messiah promised change and a return Carter’s Liberalism. Today, the new messiah promises change and a return to liberalism seen during the glory days of the Clinton’s. Let’s review some of that glory.
Unethical and Illegal Fundraising
- Indonesian James Riady, (Lippo Group) made illegal foreign contributions of $1 million into Clinton”s presidential campaign and paid an $8.6 million fine for his indiscretions
- Vinod Gupta, of unethical infoUSA, Inc, arranged more than $3 million to the Clinton”s political campaigns and used company funds to provide them with corporate jet usage
- Hillary Clinton sold donor information through InfoUSA and collected $340,000 from their mailing solicitations
- Hillary was involved with Peter Paul in illegal fundraising event that raised $721,895 for her 2000 Senate campaign and fined $35,000 by FEC
- Willie Tan, Saipan sweatshop owner, illegally donated $8,000 to Clintons
- Pauline Kanchanalak, a Thai businesswoman, illegally contributed $690,000 after a June 1996 coffee at the White House with President Clinton